Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Only 2 More Weeks!

Is everyone ready for Christmas yet? I'm getting there. We have the tree up. I have alot of my shopping done. I have baked my cookies and we had a fun cookie exchange so I now have a ton in a great variety. And Brayden knows what Ho-Ho means! My mom got him a small, stuffed Santa Claus to carry around and he now points at any Santa he sees and says "Ho-Ho." But he whispers it...and it sounds exactly the same as when he points to the stove and says "Hot-Hot." But hey...we're getting there! We also have an outstanding (sense the sarcasm) light display outside our house. You'll have to see it to understand...lol. Andy was NOT in the mood to decorate the day I made him hang up the lights. We still need to take Brayden to see Santa Claus. I'm hoping to try and get that done this weekend. I can't wait. I'm guessing it's not going to be a pretty little picture like it was last year. Because I can tell you, we have stopped by to visit with Santa, just not sat on his lap yet. And while there is no tears, there is a lot of No-No-No's from him when we get close. But yes, I am going to torture my child and get a picture of him sitting on his lap, crying or not. So keep a watch for that one coming soon!

Here's a few pictures from our recent "photo shoot" with Brayden's Grandpa, Todd. I think they turned out great!

No comments: