Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Sweet Little Angel...

Just threw the absolute biggest FIT I have ever seen! Wow...I didn't know he had it in him! LOL! I think my mom and I were just amazed. We were watching him as if he were going to explode. We had just got home from shopping with Megan and her mom, where he was just perfect. My happy little man. We came home and I took him over to his Grandma's to show her some of the stuff we got. While I was getting it out of the car, she commented that he was a bear and I had no idea what she was talking about. He played around for a couple minutes. I can't even remember what set him off...but all of a sudden, he was throwing stuff and flinging himself all over the room, making this horrible screeching sound! He walked right over and purposely banged his head off of the front of his little quad. My mom grabbed him and told him he was gonna just sit til he relaxed. He continued screeching and I packed up our stuff to go back home. When I got back, he had calmed a little and we were visiting for a couple more minutes.



Then it started again. I actually had a pulling match with him over a full bowl of cereal that he was prepared to fling across the kitchen which turned into lots more screeching. At full volume. So we leave. I'm carrying him, kicking and screaming, back home with my mom following for the show. I put him down in the living room, only to have him run across the room and decide to repeatedly bang his face off of the leg of our dining room table!! At this point, it's time for a time-out in bed. His first one...but when we went upstairs, he managed to completely relax and was immediately back to his normal self.



I guess the full moon did it??

1 comment:

Allied Insurance Brokers said...

Ah, the joys of toddler-hood! We're right there with you.