Sunday, October 19, 2008

Long Weekend

Brayden and I just had a long and boring weekend. Andy was out of town at SRU for homecoming and working all day today, so we were on our own.

Friday night I went to play some bingo! It was a fun time...I met a new friend and we had a blast. Although we didn't win anything, we came close a few times and it was nice to get out for a little bit. I got home to Brayden in bed, but there was a little "incident." He was running around with his cup in his mouth and tripped and fell. Which split his bottom lip open. Apparently, there was quite a bit of blood...which I didn't see for myself, but was evident on the towel and his shirt. But he's just fine. There is a cut that is noticable, but not a big deal.

Did anyone else wake up FREEZING during the night Friday?? Brayden woke me up around 2am and I scooped him up and put him in bed with us with some extra blankets. He usually can't stand to be under the covers, so I knew he was cold when he cuddled in and went back to sleep instantly. Saturday we went out and ran some errands and got Brayden was warmer pajamas. He had outgrown all of his long ones from last year and obviously it was time. Then we took a ride out to Janoski's to get some apples. (See our food blog to find out how those turned out.)

Today was one of those days. I really was done being on my own. Andy works nights during the week, so having him gone on the weekend also made this a rough one. I feel like all I said today was "Brayden NO!" I'm sure some of you know...lol. I just would have enjoyed oh...going the bathroom without help...lol. We hung out at the house all day and haven't done a whole lot of anything.

AND....we're STILL waiting for a special little boy to be born...c'mon out Baby Boy Greene!!! We're ready to meet you!

No comments: