Thursday, January 22, 2009

Carter's Tagless Clothes Recall

I don't know if you have read about this yet or not, but I recently saw an article about it on a chat board I frequent and checked it out. Many of you know that Brayden has had issues lately with extremely sensitive skin. So I figured it was worth looking into. I sent an email to the address on the website and they sent me back a response asking me to call and 800 number. I called this morning, and they took my information and are sending me a prepaid postage sticker to send everything back. They only asked me if he had any sort of reaction and I was truthful and just explained that he has sensitive skin and I'd rather be safe than sorry. No other questions except how many articles approximately was I sending. I told them around 30, I believe and was told my sticker would be mailed later today. I will receive a FULL REFUND for all of the clothes that are returned in the form of a check. My thinking is that even if Brayden doesn't have a reaction, do I want to use these again on my future children and possibly risk it when it's too late to return them? Or even give them to someone else who would possibly have to deal with a reaction? So why not get the refund and you can alway purchase more. Especially since most of the clothes I'm sending don't even fit Brayden anymore! And we had a TON of these clothes! Here's the link to the site. http://www.carters.com/Corporate/tagless_message.aspx

No comments: