Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Slacker

I know, I've been slacking lately. Again...lol. I guess it's just been an uneventful week! Andy has been working a ton of overtime lately, so he's never around. We are on a tight budget for Christmas, so Brayden and I have been staying close to home so we don't go crazy out shopping. I've started my Christmas shopping, but no where close to being done yet. I can't believe it's only a month away!!

This weekend we went up to visit with Megan at their new house. Brayden got to hang out and play with the other kids while I helped her family get some painting done. It's a beautiful house and I know Megan is anxious to get moved in so I wanted to help. Besides that, not a whole lot going on. I got all the stuff for my baking last night, so the rest of this week will be busy. I'm making a Buckeye Cake to take for dessert on Thanksgiving. It's a new recipe that looks sooo yummy. Watch the recipe blog for it to show up soon! Also, I have my big cookie exchange party in a little bit, so I have to get started on that. I'm toying around with the idea of getting up and going out shopping on Friday morning...I know...crazy! Especially in Robinson. But i love it! We'll see how tired I am...

I'll have a better update later in the week. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a great thanksgiving!